Happy New Year Friends! Here’s one more look back at the blog before we move on! It’s a review of the 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2020.
Again, I want to say a huge thanks for following along. I love creating this blog and hearing from all of you! Thank you for your support and kind words.
I make all kinds of recipes, yet in this top ten RECIPE list, there are two category front runners.
The first is authentic CHINESE cuisine. This is a result of our direct influence from our dear Chinese friends! For those who don’t know, we hosted a student from Shanghai for a couple of years. We were the lucky beneficiaries of learning and tasting the incredible dishes of Zhengzheng and his Chinese friends.
The second theme is HEALTHY recipes. I try to eat a clean and healthy diet (80-90 percent of the time). I eat minimal grains, lots of healthy fats, and protein. This can include meals that are Keto, grain-free, Paleo, and Vegan friendly. It looks like many of you like to eat this way too! Watch for more nutritious ideas on the blog in 2021.
Below are the 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2020, from 10 to 1. Enjoy!
10. This recipe is SO flavorful and delicious. Be sure to use lots of ginger and garlic for maximum enjoyment. (Notice the large chunks of garlic!) An ideal choice for a fast weeknight meal or entertaining to impress. Get the recipe HERE.
9. Though this is not a recipe per se, I think it resonates with busy people! Get great ideas from my friend, Midge on how to expertly ASSEMBLE storebought food to entertain in style. See the post HERE.
7. This is a HEALTHIER version of Shrimp Creole, but it leaves no flavor left behind. Your friends will love it. When they ask for the recipe, as ours did, you know you have a winner. Get the recipe HERE.
7. I tweaked an old family favorite to create this much HEALTHIER version. If your family is not on board the healthy train, don’t tell them! They will never know how nutritious this delicious dessert bar is! Get the recipe HERE.
6. There’s nothing better than Zhengzheng’s authentic Chinese dumpling recipe that he learned from his Grandmother back in China. It’s a fun meal to make with a group. Get the recipe HERE.
5. A tasty, moist, and spongy dessert perfect for a special occasion! Even better for a Keto diet fan. The whipped cream is life-changing for ANY dessert. ❤️ Get the recipe HERE.
4. This yummy protein shake continues to be my mainstay through the summer and winter alike. I make a large one, then freeze half for the next day or whenever the urge to have something unhealthy hits! Get the recipe HERE.
3. Another delicious dish! This one is FUN to make and easily customized to taste. Perfect for a small group or a crowd! Get the recipe HERE.
2. This is a very popular dish in China, for good reason! The bold flavor is out of this world! Get the recipe HERE.
1. Number 1 on the list is the most requested Chinese recipe in our home. Apparently lots of people feel the same way. This dish is not fancy, but it is warm, delicious comfort in one pot! Your friends and family will love it. Read the post HERE.
I hope you enjoy these recipes. Please let me know if there are any food ideas you’d like to see more of in 2021. Just leave a note in the comment box below.
Click here for Most Popular Projects of 2020; the most visited project tutorials on the blog this year.
Wishing you & yours a happy and healthy new year!
START HERE for blog home
The blue-colored links contain affiliate links. See the shop page for more information.