These No Bake, Sweet, and Salty Protein Bites are loaded with protein, healthy fats and antioxidants! They are such a terrific and yummy way to start the day. Enjoy a couple with your coffee in the morning or any time of the day that you crave a treat, but want clean eating.
- 3 tbsp grass fed butter, melted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 scoops protein powder (I use vanilla flavor)
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes, chopped
- 2/3 cup roasted, salted almonds, chopped
- 1 cup gluten-free, old-fashioned oatmeal
- dark chocolate chips, chunks or shavings (optional)
- 3 tsp natural granular sweetener (optional)
- Melt butter and coconut oil in a glass bowl, in the microwave. Add all remaining ingredients. Mix well by hand.
- Form each ball with a 1-inch diameter cookie scoop. Place on a small plate or pan that you can fit in the freezer to set up. Use waxed or parchment between layers.
- Freeze for an hour and when firm, move to a Ziploc freezer bag or a freezer-safe container to store. Enjoy!
Keywords: Protein Bites, Keto, Paleo, Healthy, Snack, Healthy Fat