These No Bake, Sweet and Salty Protein Bites are loaded with protein, healthy fats and antioxidants! They are such a terrific and yummy way to start the day. Enjoy a couple with your coffee in the morning or anytime of the day that you crave a treat, but want clean eating.
- 3 tbsp grass fed butter, melted
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 scoops protein powder (I use vanilla flavor)
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes, chopped
- 2/3 cup roasted, salted almonds, chopped
- 1 cup gluten free, old-fashioned oatmeal
- dark chocolate chips, chunks or shavings (optional)
- 3 tsp natural granular sweetener (optional)
- Melt butter and coconut oil in a glass bowl, in the microwave. Add all remaining ingredients. Mix well by hand.
- Form each ball with a 1 inch diameter cookie scoop. Place on a small plate or pan that you can fit in the freezer to set up. Use waxed or parchment between layers.
- Freeze for an hour and when firm, move to a Ziploc freezer bag or a freezer-safe container to store. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 1.4
- Sodium: 17.6
- Fat: 8.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 4.3
- Fiber: 1.9
- Protein: 3.1
Keywords: Protein Bites