A delicious, lightly sweetened, bubbly cocktail. Perfect for celebrating warm weather or really anything at all! Affiliate links are underlined.
6 medium-size strawberries, quartered
4 basil leaves
5 oz gin
2 oz lime juice
1 oz simple syrup or stevia to taste
- Wash, hull, and quarter the strawberries.
- Add the berries and basil to a cocktail shaker and muddle together.
- Add gin, lime juice, and simple syrup (or stevia). Stir.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop the fruit out and transfer it to the bottom of two high-ball glasses.
- Add ice, then pour the contents of the cocktail shaker over the top. Finish with club soda.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, a basil leaf, whole or sliced strawberries. Stir, serve, and enjoy!
If you don’t have a muddler or a cocktail shaker, use the back of a spoon and a bowl.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Strawberry, Basil Gin, Smash, Alcohol, Cocktail, Summer Drink