These brownie bites are a super healthy chocolate fix for you, whenever you need it!
1/2 Cup Pecans
1/2 Cup Raw Cashews
1/8 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
1/4 Cup Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder
1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
1-3 T Erythritol (or natural sweetener of your choice)
3/4 Cup Almond Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 T Coconut Flour (Optional)
1/4 Cup Lily’s Dark Baking Chips
- Place pecans and cashews in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse on and off until finely ground.
- Add the salt, cacao or cocoa powder, protein powder, erythritol (or sweetener of choice), almond butter, and vanilla to the processor. Pulse until combined. Add coconut flour, to thicken batter if necessary. Stir in the baking chips.
- Form each ball with a cookie scoop. Place on a small plate or pan that you can fit in the freezer to set up. Use waxed or parchment between layers.
- Freeze for an hour and when firm, move to a Ziploc freezer bag or a freezer-safe container to store. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 protein bite
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 31 mg
- Fat: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6.1 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
Keywords: Keto, Protein, Clean, No-Bake, Chocolate, Energy, Bites, Pecans, Cashews, Snack, Brownie, Lily’s