Hello, friends! There are more gifting ideas coming your way; this time for homemade food gifts!
Food is a universal language and the best way to the heart, right? Then, what better gift, for neighbors, friends, and family?
This roundup includes contributions from so many talented bloggers. Check out their recipes and their websites for more inspiration!
I’ve included a variety of treats; from cutesy to sophisticated, and everything in between.
There are also recipes for different skill levels, dietary restrictions, and tastes.
With 16 delicious recipes in all, you can make one a day until Christmas Eve. So, let’s get going!😍
1. You owe it to yourself to make this DELICIOUS, sweet treat!
Besides its addicting flavor, the other thing I love about this recipe is its dependability. You still need to follow the recipe, of course, but unlike other candy recipes, it does not require a candy thermometer, so there is a bit more margin for error.😁
Suzi’s Toffee Popcorn with Chocolate Drizzle Recipe is the bomb. Recipe HERE.
Chocolate Covered Marshmallows with Crushed Peppermint
2. Fluffy homemade marshmallows dipped in chocolate and crushed peppermint; these heavenly and festive marshmallows are perfect for gifting and devouring this holiday season. Get the yummy recipe HERE.
3. It seemed only fitting to include GNOME cookies in this roundup because I know there is a large gnome fan base here!
These cookies are incredibly simple to make and taste so amazing. They look like mini cupcakes, but they are actually delicious little Christmas gnomes! Everyone will love them. Find the adorable recipe HERE.
Chocolate Amaretto Truffles (Vegan)
4. Silky smooth vegan chocolate amaretto truffles. These boozy truffles are perfect as a homemade gift for a loved one, whether for Christmas or anytime just to let them know you care.
With lots of different decorating options, you can keep these as simple or extravagant as you like! Grab the recipe HERE.
Chocolate Tiramisu in Jars (Eggless)
5. If you have never tried Tiramisu at home, you are in for a treat! This super easy 10 minutes chocolate tiramisu, is layers of chocolate cake, coffee cream, and cocoa. Gift them in small mason jars.
Serve the classic Italian dessert in a casual, fantastic way! The recipe is eggless and has no alcohol. Grab it HERE.
6. This Toffee Recipe is a homemade version of Almond Roca. A buttery, crunchy treat with milk chocolate that’s perfect for the holidays! See the recipe HERE.
Candy Cane Cupcakes
7. These candy cane cupcakes are the ultimate Christmas cupcake. With a moist vanilla muffin topped with a whipped cream frosting with real candy canes – this is an easy recipe that comes out looking and tasting just like candy canes. Check out the recipe HERE.
8.This is one of my favorite molasses cookie recipes! These soft ginger gems are delicious and chewy with a beautiful crackly top. Find the recipe HERE.
Hot Cocoa In A Jar
9. Friends and family will love receiving this easy-to-make Hot Cocoa In A Jar! Nothing warms you up during the winter months like a nice hot cup of chocolate.
Extra chocolatey, full of marshmallows, and just the right temperature, a cup of hot cocoa is the perfect way to warm you up – heart and soul. Grab the recipe HERE.
Chocolate Peppermint Bark
10. YUM! Chocolate Peppermint Bark could not be any simpler and makes such a beautiful gift. Delicious chocolate loaded with crushed peppermint candies. See more HERE.
Raspberry and Pistachio Wreath
11. A raspberry and pistachio wreath is perfect for Christmas and giving to loved ones! Easy to make, impressive, and delicious. Find the recipe HERE.
12. You will love this Easy Granola Recipe that’s been transformed into four unique flavors! Package it in a mason jar for the perfect edible gift. It is gluten-free & vegan. Check out the recipe HERE.
13. You won’t believe how easy it is to make luscious Marzipan Chocolates. Soft, sweet balls of almond candy enrobed in a dark chocolate shell.
Use homemade marzipan, or store-bought, to create beautiful confections that add sparkle to dessert trays and make great gifts and care package treats. Find the recipe HERE.
Christmas Pavlova (Pavlova Wreath)
14. This Christmas Pavlova shaped like a festive wreath is stunning, easy to make and SO delicious! Get tips on how to create the perfect pavlova wreath and prepare to impress! Learn more HERE.
Chocolate Almond Clusters
15. Here is a quick and simple recipe for Chocolate Almond Clusters -the perfect no-bake addition to any Christmas platter and one of the best homemade gifts. You won’t believe how easy they are to make! Get the recipe HERE.
16. Peppermint Bark is a delicious, classic holiday treat. A decadent triple-layer mix of white and bittersweet chocolate infused with peppermint flavors and crunchy pieces of candy. Find the recipe HERE.
Enjoy these beautiful homemade food gifts! ❤️ Please let me know which recipe you make and give.
Happy holiday baking!