A Lemon Drop Martini is the perfect summer cocktail. This 3 Ingredient recipe is quicker and easier than the original but just as delicious!
4 ounces limoncello
2 ounces vodka (I used Ketel One)
1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- Prepare a light layer of sugar on a plate and set aside. Chill your vodka and martini glasses.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and run a slice of lemon around the glass rims to wet. Dip the glasses into the sugar. Shake off excess.
- Add limoncello, vodka, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds until the shaker becomes frosty and icy cold.
- Holding the shaker over the glass, strain to catch any ice as you pour the drink into a chilled coupe or martini glass.
- Garnish with a twist or slice of lemon, and serve!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemon drop, martini, cocktail, vodka, drinks, limoncello